7.10.2008

The Life of a college graduate.

Well...my vagabond-ish endeavors have led me to Andy and Laura's house for a couple of weeks. It was time for my physical therapy to start, so why not get some quality treatment from a physical therapist in the family.

The therapy has been going well and I'll have no problem getting my range of motion back to normal. My shoulder is doing really well in general...the only pain I get is when I sleep on it or when I move it beyond my current range of motion...naturally.

The job hunt has taken a few turns for the better. I've been contact with the MB church in Inman, KS about a part time position; I've been in contact with the MB church in Lawton, OK about a part time position; and I'm still waiting for the MB church in Enid to continue their search process and see how far I make it there. I had applied for the position at the oh-so-familiar Discovery Bible Fellowship church, but was told recently that I am no longer in consideration for that position. That's not a big let down; it just means that the likelihood that I get a job with my current options are getting smaller. I meet with my two contacts at the two churches looking for a part-time youth pastor in the next couple of weeks...so we'll see if that goes anywhere.

My dating relationship with Carrie has ended...again. This time it looks a little different though. I'm not 100% clear on what exactly is going on through her head, but I understand that she needs to step away from the relationship to figure out if she should be dating now. She also says that she's not sure if I'm the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with; this is the part where it gets a little foggy. I'm not going to try and explain it on here when I don't understand it, but just pray. There's a chance that we could get back together, but there's as good of a chance that we won't. Prayer is definitely appreciated.

Ummm...as for now, I have a doctor's appointment in Hutchinson on the 21st, so I will be going back up there and end I will likely spend the rest of my summer with Josh and Sara. Hopefully by the end of the summer, I will have something close to a job and I will not be living off of family. But I do appreciate all the help I have gotten and will continue to get...as long as they dont' get tired of me. So...thank you Josh and Sara and Andy and Laura.

I think that's all for now. I beat Laura in updating, so I feel like I've accomplished my mission. Love you all.

No comments: